Are you looking for the Annual Advances in Gastroenterology and hepatology conference?
Annual Advances in Gastroenterology and hepatology conference is going to be held on 3rd February 2018 at La Jolla, CA.
This conference will hold only for one day which will cover the focused niche. In this conference many things to be going discuss like Improving assessments, management of patients, treatment of ulcerative colitis, fecal microbiota transplantation for inflammatory bowel disease, post-polypectomy colonoscopy surveillance, cancer genetics, hepatic encephalopathy, non-alcoholic fatty liver disease, endoscopic approaches to obesity, novel methods for treating GI bleeding and treatment of Barrett’s esophagus.
The main objective of this conference to provide the latest innovation and advanced techniques in Gastroenterology and hepatology field.
Who can attend this conference?
- Primary physicians
- Medicine physicians
- Healthcare professionals
Benefits of this conference
- Participants will know the most current approaches to treating irritable bowel syndrome
- Participants will learn how to approaches evaluation
- And treatment of constipation
- Analyse approaches to endoscopically managing obesity
- Implement new approaches to treating GI bleeding
- Examine the best approaches to diagnosing and managing hepatic encephalopathy